- We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully detailed below.
- We have a legitimate interest in collecting and processing data which enables us to operate our platform and provide the products and/or services we offer. Should you decide to register as a user on the website and / or services, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to your name and surname, your email address, your physical address, your gender, your mobile number, your identity number and/or date of birth, credit card information, banking details, passwords, usernames. We may further collect indirect information from all users of our website and/or mobile application in order to maintain our website’s and/or mobile application’s basic functionality, or to anonymously track what users do on our website, in the form of cookies.
- Account users can change their personal information by logging into their account and editing their account settings, alternatively you can contact us on 0861125225 (BLACK) for assistance.
- You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
- Subject to clause 5.4 below, we will not, without your express consent:
5.1 use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
5.2 in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of an order and/or in the provision of services;
5.3 to disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below:
5.3.1 to our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our website, email or any other method, for the ordering of products and/or services or when delivering goods to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
5.3.2 to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report or support the investigation into suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of these terms and conditions;
5.3.3 to our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services etc). However, our contracts dictate that these service providers may only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit; and
5.3.4 to our suppliers in order for them to liaise directly with you regarding any faulty products and/or services you have purchased which requires their involvement.
5.4 We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property.
5.5 We will ensure in so far as reasonable possible, that all of our employees, third party service providers, divisions, affiliates and partners (including their employees and third-party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality obligations in relation to your personal information.
6 We will –
6.1 treat your personal information as strictly confidential, save where we are entitled to share it as set out in this policy;
6.2 take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
6.3 provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
6.4 promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
6.5 provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
6.6 upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control, save for that which we are legally obliged to retain.
- We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
- We reserve the right to share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes, for example with advertisers on our website or business associates and/or partners. You will not be identifiable from such data as such. Please note however, that we are not responsible and cannot be held liable for the privacy practises of such third parties.
- Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
12. If a user is under the age of 18, the user should not use our services or submit any data to us, without the consent of his/her parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 18 and become aware that your child has provided personal data to us, please contact us immediately.
13. We may send you information, special offers and advertising by email, through SMS, within our regular newsletters, through once-off promotional offers or by telephone. Users can “opt out” of receiving such information from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletters. It may take up to 48 hours to be processed.